Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch.

Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Unleashing your inner ????

I love Halloween. It's the start of the holiday season; a time when we're all guaranteed to be in a good mood. Even if your year has been horrible, you are still in a good mood because this crappy year is almost over. Some of you are wondering why I'm waxing philosophical about Halloween. I am because I believe that you should have Halloween in your heart all year round. I believe you should be nice to little snot nose children who come begging: be it for candy or other things. I believe you should indulge in the candy aspect all year round just as you do the days after Halloween. I believe that you should be the slutty/naughty _________ all year round. Why do I believe these things? Well, I'll tell you.

I believe that you should be nice to grabby and greedy children just as those were nice to us when we were that age. Why? Because they'll be working/owning the nursing homes we'll be staying in in about 40 years.

I believe that you should indulge with candy on a daily or every other day basis. Why? Because more than likely you stole it from your kid and that amount of control feels GREAT and secondly, you're nicer with a little chocolate in your system. Just don't let your a$$ get too big as it will affect number 3.

I believe you should be the slutty/naughty (insert your costume name) all year round. Why? Because you have a pep in your step and a confidence you only possess when you are wearing a slutty/naughty costume. Why only enjoy that confidence one damn day a year? You're fine and you should work that daily...

Now, stop shaking that child, grab a piece of candy and get out there and show off your fine self!

2 comments:

  1. i freakin love you. i will be a slutty mcslutterson who eats candy and is nice to children all year round....

    oh wait. already am...

    love you wilburn. see you tomorrow hopefully.

    caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Made me smile after wanting to cry for the last 30min. :)
    <3 conklin

    ReplyDelete