Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch.

Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Annie's Life Lessons

If you know me, I've got something to say about everything. Some of the things I say are good, some are bad and some are downright wicked and funny. However, sometimes people on the receiving end don't always like my advice...Well, tough. You shouldn't complain to me about it without me giving my 843 cents.

Life Lesson #1: If you can't change the situation, then change the way you think about it.
Life Lesson #2: A great handbag and fabulous shoes will get you into some great places. Granted, that may be hell, but I've saved you a seat.
Life Lesson #3: Always leave your house looking somewhat presentable. You don't want to look like ass if AND when you run into an ex, your boss, or that bitch you hate.
Life Lesson #4: If he doesn't like you, you'll be confused. If he does, you won't.
Life Lesson #5: It is never too early to start drinking. I mean age and time of day. Hey, the terrible 2's and 3's are hard on everyone.
Life Lesson #6: Sometimes fear and adoration are one in the same.
Life Lesson #7: Having a big butt is a great thing because you bounce back when you get pushed down.

I hope you enjoy my little nuggets of wisdom. After all being 1 part evil and 1 part funny does come in handy sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! So true about a good pair of shoes... Plus they help you look somewhat presentable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you so much. we are the same person give or take ten years!

    ReplyDelete