Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch.

Monday was always the ugly stepsister of the bunch...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Preview!!!

It goes without saying that Fall is the best time of year. Why? Because the other 3 suck. Winter is horrible because it is so freakin' cold. Yeah, we have Christmas and New Years but then its cold and rainy. In the Spring, we spend half of it in a funk because we're so freakin' fat from the Winter. Summer is the worst season ever because it's so damn hot.  

Fall is where its at. I hate football but I love me some football players. Without football players, we'd have no reason to wear huge white flowers with dangling ribbons held to our shirts with 12 safety pins. Not only are we cuter in fall clothes but the food is even better. Can I get an Amen on soups and crock pot-ed meals? But the best part about the fall is the TV. Thank God for new TV shows!!! I remember waiting to see the new season of The Cosby Show and Friends. Cliffhangers aren't a roller coaster at Six Flags but something created by the TV gods to keep you awake at night pondering whether or not Ross and Rachel would get back together. However, that is the TV of old...Nowadays, we only have a handful of good shows. Everything else is just crap. If I see one more reality show I'm going to lose my mind. I will go so far into crazy town, I'll never return. Is it that hard to use your imagination and create something new, inventive and fictional? Seriously??? All you have is Real Housewives of (insert name of city with disastrously over priced homes and bitchy, crazy women) and Survivor???

Alas, never fear, dear readers...I won't lead you down a wayward path of crappy, television and misspent nights. For that is why I've reviewed the new lineup of shows for you...

1. The CW-H8R-A new show hosted by Mario Lopez in which celebrities get to confront one of the people that talk smack about them and attempt to convince them that they are not really who they aren't the horrible person that they are edited to be. You shouldn't watch this show for several reasons but the number one reason is that Mario Lopez is a douche. 90210-you were better when Brenda was on the show. America's Next Top Model-Dude, how many of these damn shows are you planning to have?

2. CBS-Survivor 23. Amazing Race 78-Are you kidding me? Who cares? If I wanted to watch people be rude and crappy to each other while in some remote destination, I'll watch Jersey Shore in Italy. 2 and a Half Men-Ashton Kutcher...enough said.

3. ABC-Dancing with the Stars-You lost me when you cast Rob Kardashian. He's not even a has-been. He's a never-gonna-happen-because-he's-dumber-than-a-box-of-hair. Charlie's Angels-I'm bored already. Grey's Anatomy-Your as bad as Desperate Housewives.

4. FOX-I'm not going to even dignify this with a response.

5. NBC-Playboy Club-Unless a girl from Toddlers and Tiara's break Hef's heart, I want nothing to do with this show. Biggest Loser-Meh, bulimia is more entertaining. Law and Order: SVU-I give you one more season before this money train derails.

Thanks for reading! Have a Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment